- Plastics Color Corp Continues Growth in West
- Plastics Color Corp. publishes paper on antimicrobials in plastics
- Plastics Color investing in color-selection web portal
- Plastics Color Corp. Announces Custom-Blended Antimicrobials for Polymers
- Plastics Color Corp. Announces Phase II of its isaac™ Web Portal
- PMC Scholarship Foundation scholarships for PCC dependents
- Plastics Color Corporation Expands With Caribbean and Latin America Distribution Agreement
- Plastics Color Corporation to Market Ingeo™ PLA Based Masterbatch
Plastics Color Launches FlamaSol Product Line
Masterbatch and custom colorant manufacturer Plastics Color Corp. has launched a line of flame-retardant compounds that will allow manufacturers to create flame retardant plastic via extrusion, injection and blow molding. Neither contains decabrome or antimony trioxide.
The idea for the FlamaSol FR line surfaced in May 2011, and PCC began conducting material beta tests with a customer in August, Timothy Workman, vice president of business development, said at the Plastec West trade show, held Feb. 14-16 in Anaheim.